Previous release: TeamForge Connector Server 2.1 (aka CCF 2.1)
Here's a quick overview of CCF 2.1's main new features:
Mapping Rules Graphical Field Mappings
• MapForce independent, platform neutral Mapping rules graphical field mapping support in our rich clients (Eclipse and Windows Desktop Clients).
• User does not need to acquire licenses for additional software's to create/edit the field mappings. Could use the in-built mapping rules field mappings in the rich clients
• This is not a replacement of the MapForce mapping feature, it is just another option to configure the mappings.
• It is now possible to use the graphical mapping on a Linux or Mac client
• Support for Default Mapping Rules templates to get started easily
• Support for mapping rule kinds (Direct, Value-map, Constant field mapping rules and custom XSLT snippet)
Core configuration properties exposed over UI
• Easy managing core configuration properties through UI
• Supported on all the 3 clients (Desktop , Windows and Web UI)
• As configuration properties are tied with cores; care should be taken while updating to avoid misconfiguring core property values.
• Ability to restore default values.
• Required Site Admin access
• Configurable CCF core config properties are exposed via REST api
Online backup option
• Connector can be backup easily through web UI. While backup, the current landscape contents and database snapshot will be taken as a backup under the CCFHOME/archive/backup-$Date directory.
• CCF supports only manual restore of the backup contents
• Required site admin access to use the connector backup.
Improved handling of ccf.conf file
• Users are provided with different options to ease the configuration for loading CCF runtime properties after an update without re-installing the services.
Other Enhancements features
• Connector Upgrade Enhancement
• Prevent user from losing data while switching tabs
• TF 6.2 support
• REST API Enhancement
For more details, Please visit our help doc link - http://help.collab.net/topic/teamforge-connectorync/releasenotes/tfconnector21-highlights.html
You can also have a look at the PPT on http://ccf.open.collab.net/files/documents/177/6396/file_6396.dat/CCF%202.1%20Features.pptx to learn more about our new features.